Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm back

Hello, sorry I haven't been here for a while . I stayed at Nanna's last night and decided to make some cards to put on my blog. I have made some at home but forgot to bring them to put on here.
For this one I used papers and image from the Crafters Companion new Popcorn the Bear CD

This one is made from silver mirri board. The main image is part of a medallion stamped onto acetate and glittered then layered onto another medallion stamped on card and glittered. The flower is stamp board triple embossed with cosmic shimmer embossing powders (I love doing this). The pretty paper is from CC luxury envelope paper pack.






The inside

Love, Jessica xx

2 comments:

  1. Jessica these are lovely cards, you ought to have a go at a few challenges your cards are good enough to enter.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dear these are just stunning, you must enter some challenges you work is certainly good enough dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments