I have started this blog so that I can show my own cards as I have previously put them on my Nan's blog and thought it would be good to have my own.
The fairy image is from my Nan's stash and the DP are from a Dovecraft fairy pack. The ribbon is from stash and the butterfly sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.
The 2nd card has been made using Crafters Companion Cute Summer Stories CD's and stamps that are designed by Jayne Nestorenko. I coloured the cute mice with Whispers brush pens.
Yesterday I went with my Nan to see Jayne demonstrating the mice
Jessica this is a lovely blog and I'm very proud of you making such lovely cards. Hope you have fun blogging
ReplyDeleteHugs from Nana xx
Hi Jessica and welcome to blogland sweetie, you have made two beautiful cards here, Nan had better look out you will be overtaking her. I love the ballerinas and Jaynes mice have been coloured perfectly, how lucky to have met Jayne, hope you enjoyed it
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqui x
Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you haved started your own blog, it was great seeing your cards on your Nan's blog but even better when you can post them on your own! You have made some fantastic cards and I love the way you have coloured the mice. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
x Michelle
Both lovely cards Jessica well done hope to see many more hope you got some good tips off Jane she's great isn't she oh and welcome to the land of blog
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica I've left something for you on my blog.
ReplyDeletexx